Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detectorpro Uniprobe

nautieurope

I have a Detectorpro Uniprobe, and want to get a 11" coil built for it. Does anybody know the resistance, inductance, etc I need. Also I would be interested if anyone has experience of the dectorpro pi and what they think. Thanks

They use the same coil as the Headhunter Pulse but with a different connector. The inductance is 1 millihenry and the resistance is 10 ohms.

Thanks a lot foggy thats the info I needed, got no reply from Detectorpro's new owners!
I have found someone that will build me the coil with correct connectors so it will be an interesting addition to my PI collection.

I also have a uniprobe and have toyed with the idea of adding a coil, but have not been able to locate one. If you are successful with having one built, I would be interested in any specifics you would be willing to share. I know in addition to the coil there would be cable and mounting issues to resolve. Thanks.

RogerW said:
I also have a uniprobe and have toyed with the idea of adding a coil, but have not been able to locate one. If you are successful with having one built, I would be interested in any specifics you would be willing to share. I know in addition to the coil there would be cable and mounting issues to resolve. Thanks.

As a follow-up to this message, if anyone has a surplus coil that would be compatible with the Uniprobe, I would be interested in visiting with you. Thanks.