Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DEUS Depth, Very Impressive!

Aaron

Last trip to the old homesite netted a few nice relics and coins. 6 Wheats from the teens and twenties, a 44' Merc, a Imperial Standard flat button (circa 1820-40's) and a really cool old brass bell. The iron clanger is wasted inside, Im wondering what it was for?

The most memorable thing I found though was a strange type of brass spacer that has a rusted rod going through it. When I first ran the coil over it it sounded like it was only maybe 6-7" deep. After carefully digging alot deeper I ended up finding it at exactly 10.5" down.

So far, Im finding my depth with the DEUS even better than the , and compared to the LTD SE, about the same. However, I really like the audio alot more and alot less noise.

The more I use the DEUS, the more I love it.

Thanks for looking.

HH! Aaron

Opps!.....I meant that my depth with the DEUS is even better than my ETRAC.

Thanks!

Great finds. I have found several of those spacer things. One was at a CW campsite. The other's at old homeplaces. Like the other poster said, I also heard that they went on parasol/ umbrellas.

It only gets better Aaron! Few tweaks here and there it can get very impressive depth for the size of the coil!

There are no markings on the bell.

Thanks

Very cool. Miniature liberty bell. Does it have a crack up one side?