Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus finds today

kevinmi

Got out today with the Deus. Hit a field site that has been worked pretty hard in the past. Found a few flat buttons, a really nice one piece concave with a lot of gilt an eagle "i" button. The two coins are a niles Mich store card and an 1815 Wellington waterloo token. The Deus is a nice machine, the versatility is awesome.

Those are some interesting finds. How long have you been hunting with the Deus and do you use the stock coil or the large one for field hunting? Looks like your doing great with the Deus and I look forward to seeing your coming finds soon. Thanks for sharing and HH -Marc

Yeah I would not mind hitting it again before its planted Terry. Marc I've had it 2 weeks. I'm using the stock coil. I've been hunting nearly 30 years and I think the deus is an awesome machine.

Nice finds,

That Niles token isn't to far from me. Located right here on the Northern Indiana line