Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus is on the way

Looking forward to trying the deus out and comparing notes with everyone

Congrats you will be impressed.

Congrats. You'll like it, but, you'll need to take your time and learn the machine.

Congrats. As others have said, You will like it.....A lot. It's a fantastic and extremely capable machine, but you have to put the time into it. This machine is different in how it "speaks" to you. If you are familiar with another machine, forget what you know and learn again on this one. If you try to translate the language from your other machine, it will most likely frustrate you. Go out, take it easy, dig a lot of targets and have fun with it. Congrats again and let us know how you get along with it. HH -Marc

I also will be joining the Deus club as I have one coming next week. Can't wait and really appreciate reading all the comments here. Great forum guys...:beers:

Congrats. Wise decision it

I'm trading a couple of my whites machines for a Deus and hope it works as great as everybody says
it does. Gary