Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus on small targets:

Frank in NH

Noticed hunting with the Deus got some weak good signals you could only hear them, no numbers and would not show a pinpoint. Dug some small piece of lead and brass so the Deus did not lie.

It is deadly on small targets. I dug a 1600s coin weight and my first Spanish Cob in a farm field at seven or eight inches deep. Good strong signal and very positive id numbers. I have dug 15 or 20 22 short casings. I take it as a very positive thing. I may not need to dig those 22 shorts but I have a strong love of three cent pieces, half dimes, and $1 gold coins. I am pretty sure the Deus will nail any of them.

Don

In the uk we hunt tiny coins like cut hammered pennies I.e. farthings (quarter hammered). These are tiny but deus fast really winkles out the small stuff. The only snag is actually finding it after the signal.