Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus squeezes a Rosie

pescadore

Had a bad day and have not really felt good all day. I finally had to get out of the house for a while and get some fresh air. I chose to go to a park in town that has been pounded by several detectors. I had been there several times with the E-trac and found a silver quarter but the last few times just found clad. I started hunting with the Deus and went to an area that I had only hunted a few times. The previous hunts had only yielded a few deep aluminum cans. I managed to squeeze out this Rosie today out of all the cans. The Deus with it's fast recovery really shines in trash.
1963DRooseveltDime_1.jpg

1963DRooseveltDimeReverse_1.jpg

Congrats and well done. I had a bad day as well but couldn't make it out today. Thanks for sharing your find and I hope you feel better. -Marc

It always surprises me how we can go over and over a spot and yet the Deus still pulls silver out...

Congrats on the silver..

HH

Congrats on the silver. This is becoming a regular story for me and the Deus.
I don't post many finds but I have been pulling a lot of silver dimes out of areas I hunted in the past.
I have been waiting for rain so I can hit areas that would be impossible to dig without leaving causing problems.