Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus strikes GOLD Again!!!

hamdit

found this ring 2 days ago.

the ring is dated early 17th century.

my best find so far!!!!

17th century claddagh ring with black enamel inlay

hamdit said:
found this ring 2 days ago.

the ring is dated early 17th century.

my best find so far!!!!

17th century claddagh ring with black enamel inlay

You know what . . . . . that rings looks like the one my great-great-great-great grandfather reportedly wore whenever he traveled across Europe . . . in fact I can almost see his initials if I zoom in it :clap:. . . . . how about sending it back to me and we will call it even :cheers:

Seriously - great pair of finds!

Andy

you almost made me believe Andy lol

yeah i couldn't believe it how many great finds the field is giving me, almost about 15 silver coin's from 1600-1850, silver spoon's, silver pocket watch and loads more and all on a small field, only 2 days hunt to complete the field and do over with other settings.

the last ring is probably a disign from spain but there is no same one to be spotted to be sure, the rings that look like this one, als cleaning it is not recomanded as the enamel can fall out and i like to let them be as they are