Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus takes 1st

pescadore

I went to our club fun hunt today and the targets were few and far between. We were hunting an old R/C plane airfield and the trash was unreal. The hunt started with a token hunt and the Deus found the token first !! I was able to cover so much ground due to the speed of the Deus that I think I really had an advantage. Once the fun hunt began, the first thing that everyone noticed was that the expected plethora of coins was nowhere to be found. I was able to find several coins along the parking area that pushed me over the top in the most coins catagory. All in all it was a good day and my prize for the token hunt was $18 cash and for the most coins a 1947 Rosie.
c81d9f08.jpg

Great job by you and the Deus! Congrats.

Congrats
good job with the Deus

HH