Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Today with big Coil in pounded site .....:usan:

jimpugh

Hi All

If anything a lot of work is starting to pay off ......the XP gold power V4 has helped me understand the Deus Better and vice versa.....

this was my secound target today with large coil in four Pitch with some changes freq. 7.576 Khz, reactivity 2, audio responce 4, disc.6.8, sens 85, TX 3, iron volume 2, Silencer 2,

This a hard hunted sight .......I have played with Deus here before but not set like this with big coil...

My three main machines

on land now are the CTX3030, Gold Max power Ver. 4 and the mighty Mouse Deus....

No particular order just a hammering and tempering of My Sites with the best of the best !

First Frenchy Wid my Frenchy 1721 H

photo-2_zpse3e2756e.jpg

Yours truly on his Spartan 300 work out " If there aint dead meat all around ...YOU, Did'nt put up a fight .....Take no prisoners"

IMG_0481_zps2a587a91.jpg

Happy Trails
jimpugh

Thats a nice find.

Thanks Guys and Gals.....

Big Red is a custom made landscape Shovel ......

From the sharp edge to the kick ear is 14 inches exactly.....it has custom made composite handle not a D handle like a regular lanscape shovel and the arch at the bottom has been cut off to keep from rolling off roots........ with serrations on both sides to clip or saw the small stuff...... I dig with one arm normally which is really one arm and two legs if you have ever watched the Brittish Brothers in the feild .....similar but much more hard core Spartan one leg kicks it home the right leg knee comes in behind helps lift it out of the hole and forty percent can be picked with shovel with out kneeling only bend knee for good targets or lets say hunker down......along time perfecting this style and its very fast and leaves know sign of ever being there .......

The colonial coins in my area are for the most part 12 inches and better..... the one found with my Deus last week was 11.5 -12.5 on edge.....

found between to nice size pieces of iron faint but.... there.... with the first VDI reading of 70....then got it to buck up a bit.....and then it was all on .......I like the pitch mode because i do not pay any attention to loud signals........just the slow faint ones .....its not a race.....

hope that makes since Good finds On ya

Again Thank You.....

Happy Trails
jimpugh