Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus with a standard 11" coil

Talk to one of the dealers, I'm sure you can make a deal.

The 9" is a great coil the 11" is just a really good addition because of a little bit of extra depth! The 9" coil has no problem with quarters at11-12" depth

Thanks for the feedback, I am using an etrac with a Sunray probe. I am thinking about the Deus and thought it would be nice to order it with the 11" coil everyone is raving about.

Ripper said:
Thanks for the feedback, I am using an etrac with a Sunray probe. I am thinking about the Deus and thought it would be nice to order it with the 11" coil everyone is raving about.

Remember...no one complains about something they spend $500 on unless it's complete junk. I haven't seen a huge difference between the 9" and the 11" other than I can cover a little more ground faster.

I'm sure the 11" is a good coil but from what little I have read about it I just cannot see spending 500.00 bucks for another inch of depth. I did read one report where it got 3 to 4" deeper but I am not sure how much stock to put into such claims.

Are they're any Youtube vids showing a comparison. Maybe those type comparisons mean little but I enjoy watching them. I don't know what I'm thinking......I reckon I can do a search on that site and see what I find out. There are places where I need a bit more scanning area. I had the BIG coil for my second Deus. I was getting better hits on fringe targets with it. I was pleased with it. Just kinda wished they'd price em a bit lower in this horrid economy. Happy Hunting!!!!!