Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did some one say Pull Tab?

GeorgeinSC

Went to the beach yesterday. Water is still cold. Surf was rough so I did not do much water hunting. Chased the tide off the beach and then let it chase be off the beach.

Did not find much. A little less than 4 bucks in clad. One sterling ring and a few pieces of junk jewelry.

I did find one Pull tab like I have never seen before.

[attachment 311937 pulltab.jpg]

[attachment 311938 Sterling.jpg]

n/t

Hey George,
Get 9 more pulll tabs and mail those into Kellyco to be entered into a drawing for a detector.
Matt

Grubstake was right!......BTW...nice silver ring:thumbup:

I was wishing that was off a gallon can of Fosters! :rofl:
I tried a can of Spam the other day..it didnt taste as good as I remember, 'course it was 20yrs old!..:lmfao:.Nice find and that ring is cool too Geo! :clapping:
Mud