Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digging Calif Part 2 gold rings

Low-Boy/LCPM

http://youtu.be/civ7xJ3J9Q8

The G2 is a great machine even at parks it hits hard and finding gold is no easy task even with the G2 but I have found so far the no dirt, clay, muck can stop this machine!

Part three relic hunting coming soon...

WTG!!!!!:super: Low boy we are Praying for you, to heal that cancer !!!!! :thumbup: [size=large]We want you to stay around for another 20 or 30 years[/size]!!!

A good buddy of mine just got diagnosed with Hogdins type Lymphoma. I guess the only good thing is the technology available today that wasn't around twenty or even ten years ago.

I hope you know that many, many people who read your posts are concerned for you, and we all have you in our prayers, my friend.

Thanks for the informative information concerning the G2.

Hope you continue to do well.

Greg

Amen on the hopeful outcome! My father in law (79) and also a friend (late 50s) just made full recoveries from a particularly nasty throat cancer- PTL! Both said a huge factor was not letting the chemo keep them from eating well. They both were forced to do liquid diets with feeding tubes for a while (@$%%@^&#). Dude, take care! Please believe that there are lots of people who care and are pulling for you to keep diggin California history, etc.
Tom :clapping:

Hey Low-Boy great videos. Have been going through them and am impressed by the quality and your narration. What kind of video camera are you using? Just got a Gold Bug Pro and can't wait to get out and use it, maybe this weekend.
Hoping to get up into AZ gold country & commune with nature(like rattlesnakes, mountain lions, and the occasional rabid fox), seriously am looking forward to hitting some mining camps, prospectors cabins, and mine tailings. I have been using the F-75 for quite a while and am excited about the GBP. Keep making those videos.

Jeff

Thanks for liking the video's the camera is a sony cybershot DSC-H120 10X OPTICAL ZOOM