Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do we have friends -

A

Anonymous

who need just a little more 'manure' ?
Then he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came looking for fruit on it and found none. So he said to the gardener, 'See here! For three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree, and still I find none. Cut it down! Why should it be wasting the soil?' He replied, 'Sir, let it alone for one more year, until I dig around it and put manure on it. If it bears fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"
Steve in so az

Good Word, Steve, and since God takes a long time to give up on us, we shouldn't give up too quickly on those who act like fools and don't seem to do right! As He leads, we need to keep loving and speaking His Word to them! Even when they act like we are offensive, although deep inside they know what we say according to the Bible is true, as they just don't want to admit it until Jesus gets a hold of their stony heart and softens it for the planting and growing of good seed in good soil!
God Bless!
Betty

think of how much against the Lord I was before I saw the Light - so, as you say, we need to cut some of them some slack. Down at the Mission where I work almost every day I see this happening, Steve