Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do You Ground Balance

I stopped worrying about GB on the Deus 2. One day detecting I was doing well, good signals and good accuracy plus depth. For whatever reason, I GB and the machine wasn’t good as before. I shut it down and back on, then the machine was good to go.
So now I only do it if I start getting strange signals, could be the dirt, silent EMI who knows., or internal computer storage needs a clean out.
Could be you GB over a hot spot or the opposite one never knows as I said before . Leaving GB where they have it set may be the best of two worlds . I am going to try running tracking and see what happens on the deus 2 .sube

Very possible, it isn’t easy picking a spot to GB in trashy parks.
Too many times I've spent 15-20 minutes trying to find a real clean spot.
First I use pinpoint to look for clean ground.
Then GB. Only to find more hot spots. Trash.
Then go all metal. Find clean ground. Gb.
It is a fine tuning sometimes. And Frustrating.
I'm getting better at finding those aluminum globs at the beach. LoL 😵