Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

doible ringer in a city park

GoVidGo

I went to the same Pittsburgh city park that I found some old coins at recently with the V3i. 5 wheaties, silver dime, and a 1905 indian head penny. I thought I would definately hit some more. My deep hunting program has been working like a charm hitting old coins 7"...9"...and even 11-13" deep! I also was hoping to hit a thick gold chain with a cross that someone had lost in the park not too long ago.

No old coins at all today... instead... it was clad and 2 rings! What is the chance of two rings in a day? One is a small ring stamped 14kt and has 3 small diamonds on it. The other is a thick men's alloy ring with tribal signs engraved in it.

Tough to best a hunt like that.:clap: Congrats!!

Thats the way to do it!

Nice hunt....and finds......didn't take you very long to tame the beast....not so hard was it?? gl and hh!!