Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doing what they say

Larbear2

Practicing social distancing that is. Schools are shut down because of the virus, some gates are locked up tight. Other schools have no fencing, so i have been searching a few of those during the shutdown.

Today’s hunt was a park and then a grade school with a large grassy play field across the street from the playground, they play soccer there. Ended up finding over seven dollars in clad, 925 Thailand ring, knife ( no mfr. name on knife, so prob. cheapie?). ‘30D wheat

Yesterday found $10.41 at a high school, all clad no silver or wheats. Using F70 w/11’ coil, low disc DE, med. sens., 6 thresh, 3H. image.jpg

Nice ,, I pulled out my F 70 about 2 weeks ago . Picked it up a couple years ago , and haven't really used it much . So , I'm trying to learn it's capabilities . I've got high hopes for it , I'm sure it will do what it's designed to do . It's up to me to learn it . This virus may last for a little bit ,, take advantage of it while you can . Good luck .

Nice ,, I pulled out my F 70 about 2 weeks ago . Picked it up a couple years ago , and haven't really used it much . So , I'm trying to learn it's capabilities . I've got high hopes for it , I'm sure it will do what it's designed to do . It's up to me to learn it . This virus may last for a little bit ,, take advantage of it while you can . Good luck .

VERY capable tool, it won't just do what it's supposed to do but it can, and will, do way more...if you learn it well.

VERY capable tool, it won't just do what it's supposed to do but it can, and will, do way more...if you learn it well.
Well , I'm trying to go back thru some of your post when I can find them , as you have seemed to master that machine . Learning those little tweaks is what I have problems with . Sometimes I'm not sure If I need to go up or down . I guess the smart thing to do would be to build a test garden and start there , and document everything I do , then go back and read what I've done to compare . But that could take up serious detecting time . Thanks for all of your help Revier ,, post all you want to on this subject , it will all be appreciated . Thank you .

Lots of settings available with the F70. Time spent with the machine and some experimentation should lead us to some settings that we are comfortable with and seem to work good for our areas. We are lucky to have good resources here on the F series forum. Good luck and enjoy!

That f-70 is a f-75 wannabee... . . . .Hey Hawgdawg, just busting your chops. Kidding aside it's a great detector. My buddy uses one. The f-75 -11" dd coil works well on it.