Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dreaming up a new beep and dig machine

IowaRelic

I replied to a video of someone using the vista x. I spout off an idea about what would make a cool machine, then I realized that I really like the idea😆 So did the other guy so maybe you would too... I think this stuff is fun.

a 3 tone analog machine with adjustable tone breaks for each segment. perhaps adjustable recovery speed? Maybe deep, normal, and fast positions. It could have iron disc or full range disc. Plus your usual gain, threshold. Trigger pinpoint/ground balance. Runs on 4AA or rechargeable battery. Can use DD or concentric coils. wireless headphones. Weatherproof.
What else can we add?

Has anyone seen the "NEXUS" good mercy does everything but make a cup of coffee it would take long curve :nerd: to get used to this dude:shock: Wonder where it comes from :shrug:
1369.jpg

Last edited:
How about a voice like Alexa that comes on and say”go back, that was a gold ring that sounded like a tab”. Id pay money for that!

I have been enjoying this V5 detector with the smaller 7x9 DD coil. Did a few Ground balance, Gain mods that has improved its usability.

Attachments

• bliss finds July 2020.jpg
    bliss finds July 2020.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 183
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 183