Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DRIVE BY SILVER

DigginVt

Planned a couple hours today at a new park, 45 minute drive from my home, fortunately had some work close by. Park was a BUST! Plugs all over and obviously a frequent spot for other MDs. Went back into the town 15 minutes away heading to an 1870's house I have permission to hunt. I drove by a large vacant lot where a manufacturing plant was torn down and saw the big sign that it was now town property, slated for re-development. I have driven by this place 100 times and didn't realize the 25' x 50' front yard, surrounded by asphalt, would be a honey hole. First 4 signals, 1st step 3 clad 1 wheat, good start. 5 minutes later got the 51' Rosey. Started to grid the tiny yard, found 7 more wheat's (18-56) , the 39' Mercury and religious pendant. I am planning on hitting it again with sensitivity way up, and searching from the opposite direction. Never made it to my 1870's house....oh well, reason to go out this weekend

[attachment 264089 4-26.JPG]

Sorry the wheat pic sucks, IPhone....
Good luck to all this weekend.

HH Quack