Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DST in reverse

Ronk

I did alot of reading and testing and MY F75 gets great depth and I am convinced that on mine the DST 9.0 is off. It gets the best depth in ground and out of ground. It's chatty in 9.0 but a good target still comes through fine. In 9.1 I loose about 2 inches or more but extremely quite even at 99 sensitivity in the house in any mode. No matter what all I've read My F75 has all the symptoms of being 9.0 being off and 9.1 on.
Ronk

Forgot to mention my F75 is the SE version gold shaft. Has everything except boost mode which I dont
need anyway. It goes very deep without it.
HH
Ronk

The DST 9.0 verses 9.1 has been debated for years. Fisher has denied the controversy in the past and they have stated that the manual is correct. I believe the best thing to do is exactly as you have done, and do some testing to decide for yourself what is "off" or "on" with your own machine. Nice post.