Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Duece digs doubles and a shot for the Marshall

Terry(Mi)

Last eve I went back to a site from last week, it had been disced but not yet planted. I went straight for the iron and kept it low 'n slow. Settings-
Pitch mode
99 sens
2 Tx
disc 6.6
"12 KHZ"
iron vol 4 (I like to hear whats goin on)
audio resp 5
reactivity 3 (switched to 2 @ edges of "ground zero")
silencer 2 <--- will play with this setting tomorrow if time permits
GB set/kept 3-5 pts higher than even

The buttons - got a pair of flats, a pair of flowers, and a pair of glass front/domes. Coins- another pair of '65 IHP's, the most gorgeous Fat IHP I believe Ive found, and a '63 store card from Dowagiac.

As a note Id like to point out the condition of most of the finds VS. the grungier looking ones . The area I hunt in is near the end of the glacial run and conditions can change dramatically from one side of a site to the other. Sandy soil = clean finds....add some clay/gravel and the finds can start looking rough! This one site in particular has a variance of 13 GB points. One of my favorite options of the Deus is being able to see how the ground is changing, and be able to readjust the GB as I go along without having to run tracking, or "remembering" to re-GB.

And Marshall, theres waaaaay too many folks that roam my neck of the woods for me to post the sites Im currently hunting! I hope you're OK with a shot of a dirty ole bronze plaque in my side yard ;) My personal "proving grounds" so to speak.... and yes, the Duece passed :thumbup:

Nice Fatty..

Looks like a nice place to test...

Keith

That IH is one of the best I've seen coming out of the ground. Very sweet. I'm been researching myself trying to find some of the old stage coach stops and trails. The ones that are obvious, are off limits historical sites.