Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug out of a rural soccer field

Dancer

Very old Coal town, surrounded by very large new expensive homes. Result of the money brought in by fracking. Anyway up popped this beautiful Gold ring (I hope) 14.4 Grams. Finely engraved inside and out in longhand. Perfect condition. Got a big problem though. The writing is in a foreign script. My guess from India or maybe Arab. Best picture I could take. Very hard to read even under magnification. I just can't believe somebody would engrave stainless like this. Gotta wait till after this shut down.

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_073848.jpg
    IMG_20200410_073848.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 338
Nice find does it fit you? Lol
Mark

Very nice find. I think what you may have is a "Lord of the Rings" ring. I was going by the height of the verticals in the lettering and the text on bot the inside and outside of the ring. You casn google "lord of the rings one ring" to pull up some really high res images and see if yours matches.
Rally nice find,

Very nice find. I think what you may have is a "Lord of the Rings" ring. I was going by the height of the verticals in the lettering and the text on bot the inside and outside of the ring. You casn google "lord of the rings one ring" to pull up some really high res images and see if yours matches.
Rally nice find,
Taxidea you and Trostor nailed it ! Ole Tungson got me again. Couple sharp detectives you guys. And Thanks
Dancer

I also thought Lord of the Rings/ Found one at a local beach. I could see all that jibberish but could not read it. Good weight. Looked Good. Did not have my loupe in my pocket. Then when I got home I could not find it. Went back next day and spent 4 hours looking for it. A week later I parked in the same spot and when I checked to make sure my detector was working properly I had a target in the leaves. You guessed it the ring was right where I had dropped it. When I got my loupe out and examined the ring I discovered it was JUNK. That ring may have bought me bad luck as my gold finds have plummeted since I found it.

I also thought Lord of the Rings/ Found one at a local beach. I could see all that jibberish but could not read it. Good weight. Looked Good. Did not have my loupe in my pocket. Then when I got home I could not find it. Went back next day and spent 4 hours looking for it. A week later I parked in the same spot and when I checked to make sure my detector was working properly I had a target in the leaves. You guessed it the ring was right where I had dropped it. When I got my loupe out and examined the ring I discovered it was JUNK. That ring may have bought me bad luck as my gold finds have plummeted since I found it.
I would take it back and rebury it and maybe change your luck back !

Hey that's an idea. Since I have only found one gold ring since the encounter with that lord of the rings thing. Only problem is the citizens that live on the island want the island all to themselves and their mayor says No One except residents and their guests can come on our island. They have police road blocks to keep me off.