Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earphone jack

troyer

Ear phone jack not working on my Sovereign xs, I would appreciate any help with correcting this prolem.

thanks,

Troy

What is it doing?? If it just plain not working I would check the headphones first to make sure they are OK. Most headphone have a switch to change from stereo and mono as the Sovereign is one or the other so if the cable has a broken wire in it which is common it will not work on the Sovereign if the one is broke. What you need is try a different pair of headphones. you know both the stereo and mono work. I have told many of this as they said it dont work, but work on their other detector or their stereo system and most of the time the headphone has one of the wires in the cable broke so it wont work on the Sovereign. Try a different set to be sure even if you have to buy a cheap set if you dont have any other one, but it should have a switch to go from stereo to mono and try it both ways. I think the Sovereign is Mono so stereo set up wont work.

Give it a try and let us know.

Rick