Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earphones and hearing aids

xindaris

Does anyone know which Deus headphones work the best with hearing aids that are all contained in the ear? Am wondering will the hearing aid react to the headphones that are too close to the hearing aid or have problems with the head sets that have electronics in them? Right now I use a Nokta with Gray Ghost headphones and have no problems but have had feedback problems with head sets where the speaker is laying right against the ear. Would like to try a Deus but would like to hear from others who use the Deus and also wear hearing aids before purchasing one.

It sounds to me that you have two choices. Try the WS5 over ear headphones or use the Grey ghosts that you already own with a wired hookup to the remote control. You will need a converter from mini to standard jack size.

It sounds to me that you have two choices. Try the WS5 over ear headphones or use the Grey ghosts that you already own with a wired hookup to the remote control. You will need a converter from mini to standard jack size.
Does anyone know which Deus headphones work the best with hearing aids that are all contained in the ear? Am wondering will the hearing aid react to the headphones that are too close to the hearing aid or have problems with the head sets that have electronics in them? Right now I use a Nokta with Gray Ghost headphones and have no problems but have had feedback problems with head sets where the speaker is laying right against the ear. Would like to try a Deus but would like to hear from others who use the Deus and also wear hearing aids before purchasing one.
I wear hearing aids and have no problem at all. I use the w4"s. I turn the volume down some on w4 s so not to have audio over load, they work great. Even have had volume up still no problem.

The last time I paired hearing aids to the Deus via Bluetooth...this was 2014 by the way - the audio quality took a serious hit IMO. I work with Siemens hearing aids currently and have not tried to pair them in lieu of using the headphones. Maybe by now the Bluetooth interface has improved!

I use hearing aids but never wear them when detecting. First, I sweat a lot, and I mean a lot. I do not want to drown my hearing aids:ROFLMAO: Second, I use the WS-4's and they are more than loud enough that I do not think anyone would need hearing aide with the WS-4 headphones. (y)