Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Easter am hunt got into that patch lotta clad,Thanks METALDIG!

A

Anonymous

WISH I HAD LONGER TO HUNT LOT OF NICKELS AND QUARTERS COMING OUT GREEN. LOT OF 60'S STUFF!! THOUGHT I GET SOME GOLD OR SILVER ONLY HUNTED 1HR SALISBURY IS REALLY SANDED! MAY HIT THAT PATCH TOMORROW OR GO SOUTH!! HAPPY EASTER!

You did better than me BH. I was at Hampton this morning. 14 cents in clad. Hampton was sanded in also.

most every where still sanded in? there are a few little hot spots here and there.we need a really big ocean storm before the summer season kick off!I want some more of those old silvers like I pulled out of Salisbury last spring! HH GB

TODAY MET UP W/M.DIG PRETTY NICE HUNT LOTTA WALKING SEEKING OUT THE LITTLE PATCHES.SOME SERIOUS WAVE ACTION TODAY!MAYBE BUMP INTO YOU THIS WEEKEND IN MY TRAVELS.NOT MANY GUYS OUT HUNTING NORTH SHORE THIS WEEK SAW NO ONE OR EVEN A SIGN,JUST SHELL HUNTERS AND SEA GLASS COLECTERS.