Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Epaulet & a hand full of lead with you guessed it the G2

Digger70pa

Best machine I've ever used. HH

The epaulet was @12" 14" my deepest bullet was 9"-10".

Nice finds. Digger, you like your F19 more than the T2se ?

I like the F19 for relic hunting & the T2se for coin shooting. For some reason I do better coin hunting with my T2se. My favorite machine is my G2. Its a relic hunting dream.

Really enjoy you finds/comments. I have a G2+ arriving Mon. ,hopefully. Any recommendations on settings to try? I'm mostly a relic hunter in fields and woods. Mostly fields. In this area of S.E. Georgia the soil is fairly neutral. Thanks!

When I use my F19 I try to emulate my G2. I set the iron volume at 20 my V break at 40 & don't notch anything out. That's my relic set up. Everything will sound off with these settings. I like to hear everything including iron. It also tells me when I need to ground balance the machine also. If it gets really quiet or starts getting sparky that tells me to re ground balance it. Your new machine will do great with a big aftermarket coil.like a ultimate or a Nel attack. Good luck & happy hunting.

I second the Ultimate coil for covering lots of ground and going deep when time is limited. I really like the stock 11DD as well. I find it pinpoints with more precision than the Ultimate. It's also more sensitive to tiny stuff which can be good or bad depending on what you want.