Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox in the gulf

mham2

I was wandering what people think by now about the Equinox in the gulf for gold ? Also if anyone has had a chance to compare to the Deus 2

Been hunting the Gulf for 3 1/2 yrs w Equinox 800, 2 in fact. ONLY submerge unit if it is still under warranty!!! I've drowned my first Nox 800 twice in 3 yrs and bought a new one for the warranty (and free 15" coil). Gave old one, albeit newly replaced but no longer under 3 yr warranty, to my sister a dirt digger for Christmas.
Hunt 5 months/yr and have found about 45 gold rings as well as thin gold necklaces, studded ear rings, etc. The Nox 800 replaced my Excal II and my CTX 3030 (which I also drowned 2x). Looking forward to the Manticore w better depth rating,, also heard Equinox 700 and 900s are soon to arrive! Great time to buy a 800 and get free goodies like 15" coil, etc.