Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eric, what do you think about GoldPic3 ?(long)

A

Anonymous

Hello everybody and Eric, Bill, I follow with great interest your forum. Being located in continental Europe, I would like to cut some (huge) expenses and make myself a detector. I think a PI detector could be interesting, because it goes deep and is stable when home-made. After some search on the Internet for schematics, Stuart PI kit and Goldpic 3 are the most serious ones, with a preference for the Goldpic(http://home.global.co.za/~trh/) for the visual LCD). Eric, would you be so kind and give me an advice ? Thanks, and sorry for this long post.

Hi Claudiu,
I haven't any first hand experience of the Goldpic but from what I see on the website it is a well thought out and sound design with good documentation for the home constructor.
Eric.