Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

explorer 2 beach

raymond kelly

hello folks this is my 1st post just taken delivery of my new {new to me] EXPLORER 2 i would appriciate any help as regards settings for the beach i live on the coast in the south east of england Camber thankyou for taking the time to read this happy new year one and all

Sorry Raymond, I don’t have any “beach” settings for you but when someone who DOES know chimes in, be sure to spend a lot of time with it. I have noticed in the last 6 months that ALOT of Explorer2’s are popping back into existence! What does this mean? No clue. But just know that it is a GREAT machine, along with many other models that Minelab makes/has made. And good luck finding the oldies, you’ve certainly got a leg up on us poor US guys....:thumbup:

ive been lucky enough to get some beach settings from a lovely chap here in england through a facebook group ive joined so it fingers crossed and sand fishing ahoy lol
i had a minelab soveriegn xs a few years ago and that was an excelent bit of kit just a bit bloody heavy anyway mr idxmonster i will keep you informed how i get on if your interested and a happy new year to you and yours

my saltwater wet beach settings are:

Ferrous

Screen wide open

gain : 7

recovery speed : fast

Sens. manual 19 (lower if you're in black sand)

limit : 10

variability : 10

When i get time i will hunt my old settings down i used on my E11 .
I am from the SE of England . The Explorer 11 is and always will be a fab machine.
Buy a RNB battery pack and Gray Ghost NDT headphones .
Sort tomorrow night.

Search is your best friend. You can’t imagine the exhaustive library Findmall has buried away. All you have to do is look for it.
I did a search and set search for “Beach Settings” on “Explorer Forum” and set to “All Dates”.
Numerous (putting it mildly) threads showed up.
Here’s one for you.
https://www.findmall.com/read.php?19,2413683,2413683#msg-2413683

PS Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Sorry but I have lost my sheets with the settings on . If I find them I will post here .