Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Exterra pro outing

Albert

Took the xterra pro with the wireless headphones to a trashy park this morning . Found the usual coins and trash nothing spectacular and nothing very deep . Was trying all settings to get a feel for the machine . The settings that I was using were , sensitivity 25 - quite as a mouse , seperation speed -3 , all tones and the coil was the 9x5 coiltek coil . Switching between the different modes and frequencies , the only thing different was how the discrimination pattern changed and the vid numbers changed slightly . Goes crazy when other detectors are near by . Noise cancel and that took care of it . The wireless setup that was suggested by iffy worked great after I purchased a longer 3.5 m cable for the headphone jack . The short cable that came with the dongle would cause a buzzing sound . Once the dongle was placed by the armcuff , all the buzzing was gone . I feel in my opinion that for the money , it’s a good buy . As far as finding the targets that I found , basically any detector that was there in our club park hunt could have found . There where 3 manticores there and 1 equinox , and the rest Garrett , different models and no one came away with anything spectacular or a lifetime find . My wife was using and loves the whites Mxt all pro , and she found the most coins and won a silver quarter. Anyways , just remember that this is my first outing with it for about 3 hours and I still have to spend a lot more time with it to really understand what the machine is saying. I do own a manticore a deus 11 , a legend and by far this is the easiest machine to set up in my opinion . Until next time , have fun with whatever you own and enjoy life. HH

Well you got to take it out and have some fun.

With the awesome units that do so much these days.....sometimes cheaper units are a lot more fun.