Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fake Bullet?

TerryEastTexas

This one is a puzzler to me. At first I assumed it was a bullet but after some cleaning I could tell it was fake. The primer isn't real, it's part of the headstamp which has the letters A, ...,, E,.....R, Bill, Super and others that I can't make out. The diminsions are 0.50" X 1.0" and weighs 0.25 oz. on the side of the case is a little loop like it for hanging something on to. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
100_4176.JPG

Thats a stumper.......

Ditto, Ronstar I got nothin. I guess it could have been on a necklace? Like I always say "been to three goat ropins
and a county fair and never seen nothin like that". Sorry Terry! I found a fake chrome plated minnie ball in a park
one time right after a carnival?????
HH okie

Thanks for the reply's.

This one is a puzzler to me. At first I assumed it was a bullet but after some cleaning I could tell it was fake. The primer isn't real, it's part of the headstamp which has the letters A, ...,, E,.....R, Bill, Super and others that I can't make out. The diminsions are 0.50" X 1.0" and weighs 0.25 oz. on the side of the case is a little loop like it for hanging something on to. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 10083
Hey terry, sounds interesting, can post a pic of the head stamp?

Nothing to do with Super Mario Bullet Bill by any chance? :p

Super Mario 3d Bullet Bill Dog Tag #14 Loose for sale online | eBay

SMB Movie Archive on Twitter: This rainbow Bullet Bill cartridge from Super  Mario Bros.: The Movie was a gift, which explains my name on the primer.  There goes auction value!… https://t.co/7eGB2aOxcA

I don't think so Steve but I can't tell.
100_4184.JPG

But then again I can make out what I believe are the letters BILL and SUPER. But there's more that are so blurry I can't read.

But then again I can make out what I believe are the letters BILL and SUPER. But there's more that are so blurry I can't read.
sorry terry, can't make anything out of it....

100_4184.jpg