Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Falsing coil ?

Wheatie43

I have been reading you guys threads. Went out and ground balance my At-pro and wiggled it and it does go nuts.So do contact the dealer i purchase it from or call garret?

Ive been trying t get Garrett to call me back concerning this issue so I can get it in and they never return phone calls, do i just fill out a return slip and ship it back even though it's under warranty??

Ask for Sue

26cent, I called and left a message Monday Morning...Still haven't heard from anyone and I thought this might be the case so I went ahead and shipped my AT Pro out on Tuesday with a typed letter explaining my concerns with the unit. I did notice on my confirmation that they received it yesterday afternoon. Hopefully I'll get it back soon.

cowtownkid

Thanks for the input, it's greatly appreciated

Cowtownkid is correct.Called them today they said to put all the info and problems on paper and send it to them.Goin to send mine monday.