Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Favorite pinpointer?

AGW8241

I was wondering what everyones favorite pinpointer is. I am looking at the whites bullseye 2 or the vibraprobe. I have seen some comments about the original bullseye but none on the bullseye 2. What do you guys recommend for a pinpointer that wont break the bank?

Gosh their are many and varied and also personal preferences come into play. A hand held MERLIN sure fits what your looking for..Early Whites pinpointers had problems, never used the newer model so can't say..Without question although pricey the in line probes by Sunray top the list of the many out there....

My favorite is the handheld uniprobe or a treasuremate.

The White's Bullseye II fits the ticket for me. It may not be the most sensitive pinpointer out there but it does a good job for the price. I have modified mine with a clip to hang it on my pants pocket. This makes it really easy to get to when I need it. The only problem I have had and I have heard some others mention is the pushbutton on-off switch malfunctioning. BTW...it also has an option of sound or vibration...your choice.