Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feb 8th Relic Hunt

A friend of mine, Brad Carroll, wanted to see how well the Vista Gold could do on his site that him and his brother John had been hunting for years. He was leaning toward buying one but wanted to see it in action first. Brad & John have a huge tract of land that was one of the biggest US Camps in central MS. They have a trailer right in the middle of it by a lake, sweet set up...... Hunt awhile and rest awhile in the trailer and then hunt some more.
We started at the plantation site which they have hunted for years with two Nautilus detectors and several Tesoros. I found a chewed on bullet(animal), Union Eagle Button, 3/4's of a Bugle Hat Pin, and a Three Ringer in some deep ravines. Brad tried it for half an hour and dug a deep three ringer. Then we swapped machines again, I found a gun barrel and alot of scrap lead in an area they had hit hard. The next two hills were in pastures with reasonably tall grass, lots of nails, and hit hard in the past. The Vista Gold found a cool flower button, button back, and 2 Union Eagle buttons along with melted lead. After that, Brad said he is getting a Vista Gold. With all this being said, the VG is not as quiet as my other machines and Brad's machines. When its cranked all the way up you can hear it reading the ground but that doesnt bother me and Brad said he could get used to it. I can handle background noise when a machine is doing that well.

Yeah I'm pretty dang excited, I gotta tell ya. Most of my hunting is for relics and from what I've read and seen...this machine can get the job done.

LittleJohn

not only that alot cheaper pricing than the gold max and deus and you get quality service if something goes wrong, Rosi is the best!

Nice Dig's...

I like the gun barrell..

the DTVG is a great relic machine...

I've dug a gun barrell with the Deeptech's

Caugth it on video...great machine also for digging iron relics the RG 1000 V2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QsHswho9o

Keith