Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fellow MDer struck hard with Covid...

gunwolf

My hunting Partner Matt (Tennessee Adventures) and his entire family have been battling this Covid thing. his wife is struggling and if hospitalized he will have to care for his daughters while still sick himself...,they have 2 very young daughters at home one of them less than a year old. I don't know how well my words have been received lately, as I ask for more than I deserve... if a few of you could send some prayers his way I know he would appreciate it.

My hunting Partner Matt (Tennessee Adventures) and his entire family have been battling this Covid thing. his wife is struggling and if hospitalized he will have to care for his daughters while still sick himself...,they have 2 very young daughters at home one of them less than a year old. I don't know how well my words have been received lately, as I ask for more than I deserve... if a few of you could send some prayers his way I know he would appreciate it.
Absolutely Gunwolf, Prayers said for your friends entire family that they can turn the corner and make a Full recovery from Covid and that they will not need hospitalization. God's Speed to both husband and wife and their two young daughters.

Praying!

Prayers for your hunting partner & his whole family--I will PRAY this way: Please dear Heavenly Father, heal this family & give them Your PEACE & Comfort with LOVE knowing that if extra help is needed to help him take care of the children, I PRAY that You will send all the help they need & for healing each one in Jesus' name, with the mother able to stay home with her husband & babies which I am sure would give her the peace & comfort she needs of not having to spend time in the Hospital but being there with them! AMEN! Ma Betty

Prayers for the family and may there be healing and recovery. Covid is no joke it can be deadly and recovery can be a very long lasting battle.