Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few good uns from today....

C

calabash digger

Hit a spot today with my buddy...
DSCN0662.JPG
DSCN0663.JPG
DSCN0664.JPG
DSCN0665.JPG
DSCN0666.JPG
DSCN0668.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0670.JPG
    DSCN0670.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 247
I watched the video last evening, that's a sweet looking coin!
Thanks for all the videos you have made over the years.

DUDE,those finds are awesome...that Connecticut copper is about as good as they get condition wise,I’ve found several years ago none as nice as nice that one though..that watch key thing has a lot of interesting details on it,makes me wonder if that spot has some British background... I’ve only ever found one or two of those blowhole buttons..I’ve heard they go way back to late 1600s and early 1700s,don’t know if that’s true... I would pitch a tent there until the ground stops singing lol...congrats on some excellent finds....

Nice finds and great photos! What are you using to get those nice close-up photos? (I have a new macro lens coming for my Nikon D750 in the next few days...)

Well saved. I like the watch key and have a almost identical one for some while ago.
Happy Hunting,
Jerry.

Crap! Sorry I'm on my phone and went to scroll and hit the report button :(

Hey Scott,
That is an exceptional Connecticut Copper. Very nice grab. The blow hole button is nice too. you don't see them very often.