Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Field tests Part 1

I have now put many, many miles on the detector. Lets get to the Id in this post I will not cluder it up in case some one wants to print it. Results will vary with wear.

oCoin test

is this in the ground or the air because the ground is going to change those readings?

What does ",,X" mean?
The results did not paste well from my Word Document that I kept as field testing. It was an indented bullet.

What are the numbers in parentheses?
The number in the parentheses are the number of targets tested. It is not a true count because of the count of targets found in the field. For example: This weekend I went to a pay hunt and dig 51 coin targets in hunt one and 46 coin targets in the second hunt. As well as, more natural hunting.