Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Final 2 silvers of the epic 10 day hunt

Just got back from a 10 day road trip with my buddy JDogg from WA. We probably covered 1200 miles and found a stack of silver and large cents. We found some cool 1800s relics and had a blast. Yesterday I had to get him to the airport so we only had a short time to hunt. We went back to the nail yard and strapped the 6" coils on the Ctx and went for it

Great way to finish up! 1897 and 1902 barber dimes. The entire road trip was filmed for YouTube. It's 3 videos from 12-15 minutes each.

26DA2215-7CDF-4AB2-90F5-3508F2EAF55F-1282-00000199089A103A.jpg

That sounds like a great adventure! I'll have a look and thanks for taking the time to film and post!:clapping:
Mud

Video 1 is uploading now to YouTube. We ended up with 44 silvers and 12 or 13 large cents and a flying eagle cent. It was crazy. We got on one spot that spat out 10 large cents and 27 silvers. Totally random drive by spot. That was a crazy couple days lol

Were you guys camping and just ramshackling around opportunistically or did you have some sort of plan? Livin the Dream!
Mud

We had a great plan. We hooked with a couple of great hunters we know and went to some of their spots. That was fun. We got 13 silvers there. Then I had 6 more spots lined up for us I spent the Winter researching. We only made 3 of them and one was a total bust. 2 were good. We hit the drive by spot for 2 1/2 days it was so good. We did the hotel route. After 10 10 hour hunting days we were glad we spent the money!

We're going to do this every year about this time. My wife was even cool with the idea!

Yep, I agree, a fellow needs to find a nice comfortable place to hole up in on a run like that! What a great time!
Mud

The barber spot is a nail infested wreck lol. It's where I did some of my winter vids. Standing liberty and a barber quarter came out of there too in the winter

Sounds like a great time and great hunts, looking forward to the vids.

HH Quack

I'll post a full summary with some pics in the next few days. Well behind at work now! But sooooo worth it

http://youtu.be/-JvJOHZ-DNc

Here's the video. Part 1 of 3

Great work my friend. I look foreword to watching the rest.