Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally, a little less confusion with Brand/Model posting!

Monte

From the start the former Nokta/Makro Forum here at Findmall has been steadily gaining momentum and the only problem was with the lead-up to the Makro Racer release to the USA Distributor and Dealers, it has been pretty crowded. A lot of interest in the Racer, for good reason, and many posts seemed to overshadow the Nokta FORS CoRe and FORS Gold, etc. Sad, because they also deserve a lot of attention.

I had been catching up on e-mails and PM's and a couple of Forum replies after getting back from a two-day detecting jaunt and didn't notice the new Racer Forum when I posted my most recent Racer comments. I was talking with Oregon Gregg a short while ago and he mentioned there was the new split and two different Forums, so, I copied my Racer post and stuck it over on the Racer Forum.

It is still here on the Nokta Forum, and in some ways that is good because these two models are so close in features and performance that suggestions or tips on the use of one might well apply to the other. I generally use similar settings for Gain/Sensitivity and ID Filter/ID Mask between the Racer and FORS CoRe, but this will make it a lot easier to follow certain posts and trains of thought.

Good Forums and definitely a great parent detector company, the Nokta/Makro team. :thumbup:

It's now spring so I hope a lot more enthusiasts will be getting out and hunting and posting their comments and questions and results. If you're looking for an excuse to check out YOUR new FORS CoRe or Racer in some ghost town settings, you're welcome to come join some folks in mid-May to hunt at least four different ghost town sites. It's an open invitation for a casual get-together and an opportunity for many to learn their detector in some challenging environnments, meet others, and just possibly make a 'first' in their old coin category. If interested, our "base camp" is Wendover, Nevada and you can shoot me an e-mail for information.

Monte

I'm glad you're home safe and sound buddy! I hope you had some good experiences with the CoRe and with the racer , But better yet, made some great finds along the way. I am so thankful for this forum and for the input made by you and many others, who share their experiences, along with what they like, and what they don't.

........................:clapping:..........There will be many, many informative posts from you and others.