Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finding bottles for wedding

MinelabMann

hey guys my fiance and I are wanting to find old bottles so we can repurpose them and use them for our centerpieces at our wedding how do you go about finding the old bottle dumps so we have a better chance of finding the bottles we want thank you very much

I go for walks in the woods around old structures and paths/roads that seem to go no were into the woods. I look for old surface trash,bottles ect and normally that will lead to a dump site. Most of the dumps I find are by creeks and over hill sides. When I find a promising area I will some times use my detector to find were the most trash is and dig there. I am getting older and still have some back and leg pain so my deep digging days are over but I still like to poke around.

Thanks mark7!

Mark7 said:
I go for walks in the woods around old structures and paths/roads that seem to go no were into the woods. I look for old surface trash,bottles ect and normally that will lead to a dump site. Most of the dumps I find are by creeks and over hill sides. When I find a promising area I will some times use my detector to find were the most trash is and dig there. I am getting older and still have some back and leg pain so my deep digging days are over but I still like to poke around.