Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

finds from past month

Ray(MaconGA)

Well heres some finds from the last part of April, untill now, kind of slim pickins. Coins are as follows:

Indian Head pennies 1863 fatty (found at old church),1882 found at old fairgrounds.

Wheat heads from 1911 to 1936, plus a bunch from the 40's and 50's(not shown)found at various
places.

V-Nickles 1887, 1888, and 1907(the 1887 was lying on the surface in the woods back up in Wisconsin,Crazy)

1934 Buffalo nickel(found at old church here in Georgia)

1911S barber dime in about very fine condition(found in woods in Wisconsin)

1927 Merc(found in woods in Wisconsin)

1952D rosey(found at old fairgrounds, and a 1957

1951 Quarter(found at old church)

2 rings 1 gold and 1 silver they were found in the same hole stuck together at an old house up in Wisconsin, I thought that was kind of cool.

The silver cross was found in the parking lot at the mall, no metal detector involved.
The silver broach with torquise center was found at an old court house in Georgia.
also found an old bank token that says " good for 50 cents on a new savings account at the 1st national bank of central Wisconsin", found that in the woods also. lastly I found token from from southern bell and telegraph company 1879-1954. I had a blast finding everything, starting to get hot down here, so probably wont be doing much detecting, but I am planning a trip back up to Wisconsin in June, hopefully will get alot of detecting in. happy hunting to all and good luck this summer.
Ray