Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finished Off My Non-Metal Floating Sand Sifter Tonite :cheers:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
The holes on the Garrett classifier were a little too big for my liking. I hate losing tiny targets, as you spend a lot of time re-scooping them to find out if they were a piece of jewelry or junk. I searched a couple of stores ie Wallmart, craft stores, but just couldn't find a suitable product. But all major hardware stores carry this type of plastic "gutter guard" to keep leaves and seeds out of your eavestroughs, and costs very little. Below is the finished sand sifter

cost3_zps073f7576.jpg

costdone_zpsf89d41fb.jpg

The Garrett Gals can't wait to see how this sifter works. Heck....they even volunteered to empty the sifter for me. What a deal!:devil:

I love the idea of the Gutter Guard. I have been using the sifter with the noodles around it for 8 years. Now I will go and improve on the original.
I have admired your Pro-Gals for quit some time...
How did they do with emptying the sifter?
I think I would have them dig and fill the sifter. I am getting older and could use the help after a few hours of digging. I can still handle the sifting and putting the goodies away.

Of course that is ONLY if you come with them for a vacation here on the Cape.