Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First find with new Simplex+ pays for the detector and then some.

Southwind

Got my new Simplex WHP on Wednesday, went out Thursday to one of my tot lots, and the very first target was a 24" 14k tri-color mariner necklace with a 14k mariner anchor crucifix pendant. 13.2 grams of the yellow stuff Woot. What a way to start with a new detector. To pay for it with the first find. I love the Simplex for tot lot gold. I sold my Deus and bought the Simplex because I regretted selling my last one. Great ergonomic for a handicapped hunter like myself. Not as light as my Deus was, but close enough

Attachments

• 6-9-2022-chain1.jpg
    6-9-2022-chain1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 6-9-2022-chain2.jpg
    6-9-2022-chain2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC02642.JPG
    DSC02642.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8494.jpg
    IMG_8494.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 170
WOW WOW AND WOW... my tot lots never produced anything like that.. Shazzam.
My tot lots have been pretty good. I live in a small town with two packing plants which draw a lot of immigrants. They seem to love their gold. Things have been slow since COVID has kept the tot lots empty but they are slowly coming back. In the last two months, I've got 2 gold rings, a gold bracelet and now this necklace.

Double dang!!!!

Got my new Simplex WHP on Wednesday, went out Thursday to one of my tot lots, and the very first target was a 24" 14k tri-color mariner necklace with a 14k mariner anchor crucifix pendant. 13.2 grams of the yellow stuff Woot. What a way to start with a new detector. To pay for it with the first find. I love the Simplex for tot lot gold. I sold my Deus and bought the Simplex because I regretted selling my last one. Great ergonomic for a handicapped hunter like myself. Not as light as my Deus was, but close enough
Awesome
Congratulations
I need a few finds like that.

Kind of sad, but 30 years ago I could turn those good finds in to our local PD and in 30 days get it back if not claimed. That quit happening 20 years ago. Seems everything I turned in got claimed somehow. I try to keep my descriptions vague enough that only the real owner could know, but when you get so many guessing it makes you wonder. If I just say a necklace I get many claims, good thing is I do get a few leads on possible losses, Being a small town choices where it could have been lost are small as well.