Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Gold for 2005 !!

A

Anonymous

Finally broke a long dry spell of no gold and meager finds lately. Was working the "Northern Zone" as Max calls it. Hit the beach about 6am for an early before work hunt.
Started out pretty bleak as I worked north, turned south and went for about 1/4 mile and started getting some hits. Was down by the low water mark and got that lovely Minelab soft gold mid-tone. Two scoops and saw half of this beautiful mans bracelet hanging out of the scoop. Weighs 14.3 grams and is marked 10K Italy.
Looks like a little sand is moving out, not much but did find some green coins and when you see quarters, that usually means the sand is moving out some.
Worked out cool also as I just got a new digital camera last night, so now I have some loot to take a picture of!
Anyway, looks like we have a whole week of North wind, so let