Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt=first quarter:twodetecting:

Bugar In. USA

My 4 yr old grandson, (Wyatt), on his first metal detectoring hunt, lordy was he thrilled, hadda help a little, he ended up with over a dollar, course it was in grampaws yard, been havin a ball for the last couple days, hide n seek, ice cream, playin cars, yup just a grand time, then he goes home,, have taken alla my grankids detectin several times, they love it.:twodetecting::thumbup::garrett:

Cool. Grand parents can do no wrong.
When everyone else gives up on us, our grand kids
can't wait to see us!:clap: Treat them well and they
will always remember us.
Kats

Time well spent, something for them to treasure.:clapping:

TOTALLY different,Totally, the DP's smoother, hit on targets smooth, soft hits, Scorp, comes in HARD-Deep almost violent compared to The DP's, and hits on the very tineyest of targets when you want to get ALL THAT IS THERE, Scorp seems to really get it all if you want it ALL, both are good detectors, just like apples and oranges are different fruits.
I just can't use DP's any longer, as they don't have the volume since I am totally deaf, Now I use Killer B's with vol maxed, and no aids in my ears ( too many years with Bombs and jet blast in the Marines):usmc::detecting:

Hi Bugar; Way to go.Thats one time when you don't mind being called Gramps.It's grreat to be a kid again huh???? :super: Keep it up and teach them well. I'm sure you will.!!!! Semper Fi at its ultimate best.!!!! :clapping: Best Wishes. PEACE:RONB :twodetecting: :thumbup: :biggrin:

Hunter In Training:thumbup:WTG:clapping:
Congratulations Well done

Too cute! He's even got his Garrett ball cap on!:garrett:Now that's what I call some good quality time!:twodetecting:Indeed you have found your treasure, Bugar. Happy Hunting to the both of you!:)