Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with the T2+

wildbill!!

First relic hunt with my new T2+. I hunted an old homesite me and my buddy have hunted for the past 2 weeks. I still found 5 flat buttons, the one with the star in the middle was really cool and it still had most of the guiding and the shank. I think I'm going to like this new machine!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 192
Awesome ! I just received my new T2 Plus this past week. I'm done investing in non US made detectors that have little to no customer service.
First Texas has been great !

Awesome ! I just received my new T2 Plus this past week. I'm done investing in non US made detectors that have little to no customer service.
First Texas has been great !
I've been using a Garrett AT PRO for years for CW relic hunting, I have been well satisfied with this detector. I decided to get the T2+ for a back up or primary machine depending on it's performance. I read the T2+ would go deeper than the ATPRO, I can't really tell a whole lot of difference in depth between the two machines with the T2 in discrimination mode but I will say if you put the T2 in the All Metal Mode it will definitely go inches deeper than the Garrett machine. The T2 has a lot of good features. I like it a lot!