Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Hunt with Vista Gold

Today's Hunt- First time out with Vista Gold Detector, made me a believer. This machine lives up to the hype and matches the videos I have seen. Roman and I took the Vista Gold to a Cavalry camp that has been hammered by numerous machines. All the shallow bullets on top are gone but the bullets in the ravines are deep. I knew if the Vista could dig bullets and buttons here, it would be a keeper. The results way surpassed my expectations. I never dreamed it would dig this many deep relics at this site. It goes down extremely deep and gives a clear distinct signal even in Disc mode. I have never seen a high KHz detector reach down and grab relics at these depths. I found 5 Ringtail Sharps, Colt Bullet, 2 fired bullets, 7 Three-Ringers, button back, an Overcoat size Eagle Button, and misc. The Vista is my new #1 machine for the woods.

Sweet. Just got my Gold. Looking forward to getting into some relic sites with it.

jimmyk in Missouri

No, just saying that the Vista Gold is the new relic machine for me too!!!!

amcjavelin said:
hey there morerelic55 did you get a vista RELIC too? if you did how do you like it? I love mine!

I think the gold is the deepest and the best at seperation , the fact that you pulled that many bullets out of a hunted site tell me the machine is doing somthing the other machines are not doing , and you can bet if thear is a gold coin down thear it will be yours.

Hey Jimmy,
Just getting my feet wet with this machine. I still have alot of test and settings to try out. Let me know what works best for you
GH,
Dan

Hey Dan,
Have lamar take a shot. George