Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FIRST LITTLE INDIAN

A

Anonymous

I ordered an EXCEL this weekend and hope it will be in this week so I can get some use out of it for the Thanksgiving time off from work....in the meantime I took out my 1266X to an old homesite and found several wheaties....one a 1918 and another a 1919....also a 64 rosie...and MY VERY FIRST INDIAN!!!...1902!...just HAD to tell someone.

the first of many I'm sure.
Whiskers, when you get that Excel be sure to put it to work in those trashy old homesites and find some more!
Tom

Thanks....i am still learning the 1266x as although I've had it for close to 3 years, I work 6 and 7 days a week and between that and finding a decent weather day off here in Indiana, I have had limited hours on it....most places i detect at has so much trash, either pulltabs or old iron nails....i have been running disc. at 8 so as to avoid most of it....this past weekend however, I was lucky to be able to detect in an older homesite that was fairly clean of trash so i lowered the disc .....found the indian about 4 inches down at edge of sidewalk in front of where home used to stand....after recovering it, I laid it down and went over it with my disc. at 8 where I normally run and it did not give a good response....so I wonder how many indians i have walked over in the past!!!....anyway, I hope to really be able to clean more older coins out of the ground once I learn this new EXCEL.....TOM (also)