Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver of 2013

MIsilverseeker

[attachment 264113 1946Dime.jpg][attachment 264112 DSCN0369640x502.jpg]Don't know if I found a ball field that's never been detected before, or I finally got the right detector; an AT Pro. Anyway, came home this afternoon with 5 quarters, 1 nickel, 20 dimes including the 1946 Rosie, and 13 pennies; 12 copper, 1 zinc. HH to all, Roger

Congrats :thumbup:. I would say its never been hunted. Even the best hunter with the best machine will be digging those quarters etc.
I know I would be digging those to make sure I am not leaving any old silvers etc. behind by chance..

MikeO said:
Congrats :thumbup:. I would say its never been hunted. Even the best hunter with the best machine will be digging those quarters etc.
I know I would be digging those to make sure I am not leaving any old silvers etc. behind by chance..

I think you meant to say even the worst hunters with the worst machines haha

Anyway, ball fields are big, there could have been several people that have been there in the past, just not put thier coil in the particular spots you did MIsilverseeker.