Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver ring of the year...A beauty!

REVIER

First silver jewelry for 2015, a spinner, I have found a few of these in stainless and maybe some other metals but never in silver so this is a first.

Size 8 1/2, 6.8 grams...I really like this one!

Found just off the corner of the cement pad next to a picnic pavilion.
Trying to keep the gold streak going so I will be hunting some of my more higher percentage sites to hopefully find more, but it just so happens where gold is hiding out so can silver.
NOT a consolation prize, every piece of silver I find makes me happy...even if I am looking for gold.
Precious metal of any kind, shape or weight is a little piece of art...and I love collecting art.

3 gold rings and a silver beauty and I have only been able to hunt for about 2 weeks this Month so far.
@015 is shaping up to be a stellar year.

You are definitely reaping the well earned rewards of all those hours of testing different settings and techniques. You and your machine are becoming one! Good work

That is a beauty alright! Good job on your 3rd gold for the year too! You are Killin' it Bro!:surprised:
Mud

Looks like you are off to a great start.I'm gonna try to hunt more this year.I hope you have the best :jump: year ever.

mudpuppy said:
That is a beauty alright! Good job on your 3rd gold for the year too! You are Killin' it Bro!:surprised:
Mud

Mud, I never complain and just getting out there in nice weather getting some alone time and exercise in nice sites is reward enough, however...
The track record I already have this year with only about 2 weeks of total good weather and hunt time is pretty much beyond belief.
I told you last year I spent an ungodly amount of time experimenting in order to get a handle on this thing, and this year with all that new knowledge learned it is time to once again just go out there and hunt.
If this early track record is any indication at all of what is in store for me this year I consider all of last year's messing around time extremely well spent.