Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First test run with GB Pro

I picked the toughest Plantation site for my first hunt with the Gold Bug Pro. This house has been hunted for 20+ years with numerous machines. One area by the
cistern and in front of the house is one of the most iron infested areas I have ever been in, its like solid iron signals. I set the disc on 40 like several people recommended which worked very well there. While I was swinging, I heard constant iron grunts until I went over a good target and then I heard a nice mid to high pitch or ping, I really like that about the GB Pro. I found a three ringer, union eagle button, brass knapsack buckle, lantern piece, and a brass top to a container. My friend tried the machine in the same area and dug 2 minnieballs and a coin. We both were very impressed with the GB Pro. In fact, the Pro will be my new house site machine.

Another excellent hunt -- great job for a first time hunting with the GB Pro. It's impressive, to me, when a brand-new user of the machine can take it out and make a number of good finds. That speaks to both the simplicity, and the impressive performance, of these machines. These machines are so easy to use, a CAVEMAN could do it. Oops -- is that a copyright infringement! :)

Steve

Yes turn on and hunt and a lot of information..I tried the new At pro and said this machine is too slow the sounds are too muddy and you have to really go over a target to try and make sense of what you have..Sometimes I don't get a tone and just go by the VDI number and dig and find great targets...Try the 5DD it is really deep and may pull out a few more nice relics at that sight

Great post! Theses are killer machines! Listen to Low Boy. He is a wealth of good info! When he talks, I listen! Lol

the "caveman" probably uses one too!..just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I love the report keep digging it gets better